Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Herbalife Swansea

Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to enhance your fitness business.

There has never been a better time to act for this industry.

We pride ourselfs on coaching and support from day one.

If you have trouble with keeping client retension then we have a proven plan to help engauge the client for long term results and goals.

No prior experince is needed as we supply all the training.

1-1 coaching......on line seminars......weekly events.....monthly events

Request more information via the contact form and we will contact you in 24 hours

http://www.24hoursportsendurance.com/

Weight_pic

visit www.swansea.co.uk for all your local events

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment