Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Monday 31 December 2012

Lisa Davies Herbalife Swansea

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A HERBALIFE DISTRIBUTOR?

 We are looking to help you get started in 2013

Can you relate to any of these?
1. Want to earn Extra Cash
2. Enjoy helping people
3. Serious, Teachable & Willing to Learn
4. Want to build a great future
5. Looking to design a Life 
6. Want to work for yourself
7. Looking for a Part Time income to supplement your Full Time income
8. Want to Work From Home around Current Commitments
9. Have Qualifications in Fitness, Personal Training or Nutrition
10. Have no Qualifications in anything

These are just a few examples.
You don't have to be a certain kind of person to join Herbalife and Make a difference a you just have to be YOU....

If you'd like to know more please inbox me and lets get you booked into a local meeting or make an appointment with us.

We are situated at Andrew Price Salon 19 the Kingsway Swansea SA15JY ( 3RD FLOOR)

http://www.balanced-nutrition.info

Herbalife_logo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment