Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Part time work Swansea

Are you looking for a second job?

Evening and weekends maybe?

Something you can work around your current situation?

Do you have children going to university?

How will you help them?

Are you happy not having a pay rise?

Would you like to build a better future for your family?

If you have thought about any of the above and would like to get in touch then please contact today.

We need help with a very well established company her in the UK

07527122433

Stop_sign

 

No comments:

Post a Comment