Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Sunday 10 June 2012

Swansea Herbalife Independent Distributor Lisa Davies

Do you know anyone looking for an extra 18 k per year part time?

Are you looking to pay that little bit extra towarsd something for the family?

Would you like to help someone who you know is struggling?

Are you satisfied with your pension?

Do you have a pension?

Please get in touch this is a serious offer to help anyone who like to know more.

No obligation!!!

Why visist me in person in Swansea to find out more as we need help as the demand in the company is going through throught he roof.

We look forward to hearing from you soon

Contact us today

Visit here for my number and details

http://www.balanced-nutrition.info/

 

Help_sign

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment