Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Thursday 28 June 2012

Personal Trainer jobs in the UK

We are looking for personal trainers to become members?

Are you looking to make an extra income alongside your current pt business?

If the answer is yes we would like to hear from you.

Do you have a long term plan for your pt business?

Do you have a pension?

Did you know that we spend more time planning for our holidays than planning our future.

Please visit http://www.balanced-nutrition.info/join/

SUCCESS IS A STATE OF MIND. YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT. YOU NEED TO HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE IT!

 EARN WHAT YOU'RE WORTH!

VISIT WWW.SWANSEA.CO.UK TO SEE WHATS ON

24_fit_photo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment