Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Monday 14 November 2011

Herbalife24 Formula1Sport

Gain confidence from your pre-workout nourishment. Balanced with carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, and minerals, Formula 1 Sport establishes a solid nutritional foundation for performance while being convenient to consume.

FORMULA 1 SPORT BENEFITS

  • Milk protein supports lean muscle mass
  • Carbohydrate blend to provide immediate and sustained energy
  • Antioxidant protection from vitamins C, E and selenium
  • Contains L-Glutamin
  • Independantly tested for prohibited substances

 

Click here to watch the video

take a look at the Herabalife Sponsored Athletes And Teams Here

F1_sport_pic
http://www.24hoursportsendurance.com

Available From Lisa Davies Herbalife Independent Distributor 07765917861

Pembrokeshire

http://g.co/maps/n73a9

No comments:

Post a Comment