Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Monday 14 November 2011

Herbalife24 Hydrate

HYPOTONIC ELECTROLYTE DRINK

Hydration is key for performance. Replenish your body with electrolytes to enhance fluid absorption, ensuring you are hydrated and ready to perform at your best.

Herbalife24 Hydrate contains less than 1g of sugar and carbohydrate-metabolism supporting B Vitamins. When mixed with water it's the perfect any-time hydration option.

Click here to see the video

see the fact sheet here

http://g.co/maps/n73

visit http://www.24hoursportendurance.com

Hydrate_drink
See Herbalife Sponsored Athletes Here

Available From Lisa Davies Herbalife Independent Distributor in Pembrokeshire

07765917861

No comments:

Post a Comment