Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Monday 14 November 2011

Herbalife24 REBUILD ENDURANCE

TAKE REBUILD ENDURANCE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING AEROBIC EXERCISE

Recovering after intense aerobic activity requires both replenishing glycogen and rebuilding muscle. Rebuild Endurance contains an engineered blend of carbohydrates to help jump-start glycogen replenishment. A selected blend of milk protein, glutamine and L-Carnitine aid muscle recovery and help support the immune system. Quickly metabolised whey protein, and slower-release casein protein create a rapid and sustained muscle building state.

Rebuild_endurance

visit http://www.24hoursportendurance.com

Click here for the video

See Herbalife Sponsored Athletes Here

See the fact sheet here


Available From Lisa Davies Herbalife Independent Distributor in Pembrokeshire


07765917861

http://g.co/maps/n73

No comments:

Post a Comment