Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Friday 18 November 2011

FORMULA 1 FESTIVE TOFFEE APPLE AND CINNAMON FLAVOUR

This festive Toffee Apple and Cinnamon flavour of Formula 1 is available for a limited time only! We expect it to be available from November 21st, so get your preorders in early to reserve your tub.

Do you know any one who would like some getting into that little black dress?

LET ME HELP YOU CLICK HERE


Ask for Lisa 0776591786

 Take advantage of this opportunity to discuss any weight or general health issues. Did you know that up to 70% of all medical complaints are diet related?1

No Obligation!!!

Book your sample party today 07765917861


http://www.balanced-nutrition.info/core/formula_1_festive/

No comments:

Post a Comment