Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Lisa Davies and I am 40 years old. I live in a little rural village in Pembrokeshire with my Husband and two children. I am passionate about Health and nutrition and weight management. Love enjoying my life!!.Passion for helping people achieve their dreams!

Monday 14 November 2011

Herbalife24 REBUILD STRENGH

CONSUME REBUILD STRENGTH IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING MUSCULARLY DEMANDING TRAINING

Promote lean muscle growth with 25g of high-quality dairy proteins. The specially selected blend of milk protein creates a rapid and sustained muscle building state. Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) support muscle metabolism after strength and resistance training.

Rebuild_strengh

visit http://www.24hoursportendurance.com

See Herbalife Sponsored Athletes Here

See the fact sheet here

Click here for the video

Available From Lisa Davies Herbalife Independent Distributor in Pembrokeshire

07765917861

http://g.co/maps/n73


No comments:

Post a Comment